- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Peel and cut sweet potato into 1 inch chunks. Place the potato pieces into a microwave safe bowl, cover with a paper towel and heat for 2 minutes, or until soft.
- Mash soft potato chunks with a fork.
- Stir together the sweet potato with the applesauce and honey.
- Lightly beat the egg and stir into the potato mixture.
- Gradually stir in the flour until thoroughly combined.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a cookie scooper, place rounded mounds onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before serving.